пятница, 17 июля 2009 г.

I am just thinking about perfect summer days


Summer, summer, you are so short and hot, that I don't know what to do. To be so glad or begin worry, that soon winter again. I need snow from refrigirator!!! Yesss, it is too hot in my place, that I am sitting now in my tiny (as usual in russian blocks) kitchen and feel how the heat striles me from the open window. I should sleep, i know 3 a.m. in Cheby(kind name for my lovely city). But this thought somwhen comes in each swallow by "wonderful" life brain-I WANT CREATE MY BLOG. I did it- congratulations to me. may be it is not so beautiful for the first sight. I promiss, make it better soon. Some of my visitors (I am sure) have the question to me-WHY I WRITE IN ENGLISH INSTEAD RUSSIAN? My answer-I DON'T KNOW. Just writting something. Usual for beginner, I think. But now in my fair head born some plans what about I want to tell you soon-about my trips in Anadyr,Kiel, Moscow, and of course about CHEBOKSARY. Sweet kiss to my first visitors and good night for all. See you soon

1 комментарий: