воскресенье, 9 августа 2009 г.

My baby. My happiness



My son sleeping now. Great!!! We had today very active and positive day. Full of new impressions and gladness. I feel myself so happy, that God gives me this small angel 3 years ago. The best gift in my life. The wonder. The magic. We had a long walking trip along Cheby bay and I was thinking where is my cam,why I was so stupid and again forget it. It was rainy, then rainbow on the sky, then sun glance among  heavy clouds. And my angel on his bycicle rode on the street and gales flew around us. Then we saw small ducks in the grass. Then bells on the towers of churches begun play music. I feel myself happiest mammy in the world. Thank you, my angel, that you are in my life, that inspire me everyday to be brave and positive. I love you so strong , that feel tears in my eyes. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий